Please take time to read through and see if your question is answered before contacting us.
We’re 100% volunteer-based, so please understand it may take us a few days to respond to your E-Mail. Thanks for your patience.
- If you’re interested in one of our dogs either on PetFinder or FaceBook you must first fill out an Adoption Application and be approved before meeting any of our dogs. Our Adoption Fees are $250 with the exception of seniors (dogs over 8) who are partially sponsored through our program and can be adopted for a suggested donation of $85.
- We are a foster based rescue located in Middle Tn. We do not have a facility that you can visit. You must first fill out an Adoption Application and be approved before meeting any of our dogs. All dogs are in foster homes throughout Middle Tn.
- To foster for us you must live in the Middle TN area and be able to access our vet in Franklin, Tn.
- Owner Surrenders: We are currently full with an extensive wait list from our area shelters and are not taking owner surrenders at this time.
- In the event you have found a dog that does not have a medical emergency, please feel free to post on our FaceBook Lost/Found Specialty page Help Me Home Lost and Found Pets of Middle TN and be sure to check with other lost/found sources such as local shelters, craigslist, etc. Be sure to check to see if the dog is microchipped. All dogs found, by law, need to first go to the animal control responsible for the are the dog was found. No one can claim custody of a stray dog until they have been through the legal hold process according to city and county ordinances.
- BECAUSE OF A LACK OF STORAGE SPACE WE CURRENTLY ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY DONATIONS OTHER THAN WHAT WE HAVE ON OUR AMAZON WISH LIST. If you have gently used bedding, crates, toys, etc. we really appreciate you thinking of us and will be accepting them again once when we have a solution to storage. We know there are other rescues and shelters in the area that would greatly appreciate it!!!!!