Please Note: You must have a Pre-Approved Application before submitting a contract
The Dog Adoption Contract is a binding legal document, you must be of 18 years of age.
FULL NAME OF APPLICANT:
Phone# 555-555-1234 (Required)
Secondary Phone# 555-555-1234
I am adopting: ---RabbitDogGuinea PigChinchillaPigReptileChickenHamsterRatDuckPigGoatDonkey
Pet Name: (Snooty Name)
Pet Name: (informal, as provided by Adopter)
Pet's Approximate Age:
---AmberBlackBlack and BrindleBlack and BrownBlack and TanBlack and WhiteBlack TortieBlueBlue TortieBrindleBrindle and BlackBrindle and WhiteBrownBrown and BlackBrown and WhiteChocolateChocolate TortieCinnamonCinnamon TortoiseshellCreamFawnFawn TortoiseshellGingerGinger and WhiteGoldenGreenGreyGrey and WhiteLight AmberLilacLilac TortieLiverLiver and WhiteRuddySealSilverSorrelSorrel TortoiseshellTabbyTabby and WhiteTanTan and BlackTan and WhiteTortieTortie and WhiteTricolourVariousWhiteWhite and BlackWhite and BrindleWhite and BrownWhite and GreyWhite and LiverWhite and TabbyWhite and TanWhite and TortiYellow and Grey
Sum paid for adoption:
Nicole E Scholz
By submitting Adopter understands and agrees to the following:
1. Snooty Giggles, makes no express or implied warranty, representation or promise to the age, health, breed, habits, disposition or safety of the Dog/Pet. I/we hereby accept the Dog/Pet as is, assume all risks and responsibilities associated with the ownership of the Dog/Pet, including bites. I/we hereby fully and completely release, indemnify, and hold harmless Snooty Giggles, its directors officers, volunteers, servants and employees from any claim, cause of action or liability of any sort or nature, whether known or unknown, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the adoption, care or ownership, maintenance, temperament or condition of the Dog/Pet.
2. Participation in a "novice" obedience class is strongly recommended.
3. I/we am encouraged to contact Snooty Giggles with any questions and concerns. In turn, I/we will respond to Snooty Giggles' follow up requests by phone or by email.
4. I/we am 18 years of age or older.
5. I/we understand that I/we are adopting this Pet with the following diagnosed condition or fault. I/we realize that this Pet may need further training or treatment.
6. I/we will take the animal to a veterinarian within 14 days of adoption for a general physical examination and any necessary vaccinations, deworming, medications or medical treatment, at my own expense.
7. I/we may return the animal for an exchange or adoption refunds within 14 days.
8. I/we understand that Snooty Giggles does not reimburse for medical bills.
9. I/we will provide a humane environment, regular exercise, and companionship for the pet. I will have the Dog inoculated against rabies and abide by animal control laws.
10. I/we are adopting the pet for myself and I/we agree to not give away, sell, or trade my pet, even as a gift to a friend or family member.
11. I/we will neither take the pet to a shelter nor abandon the pet. I/we understand that I/we must notify Snooty Giggles, without delay, if I/we can no longer care for or keep my pet and agree to give Snooty Giggles a reasonable time to re-home my pet or place my pet in an approved foster home, if available. I/we must notify Snooty Giggles of any behavioral problems that have occurred at any time before I/we return my pet and I/we agree to pay for a professional trainer's evaluation in case of biting or aggression. I/we acknowledge that I/we have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of the foregoing adoption contract and that I/we will comply with the same.
When submitting this Contract, a copy will be emailed to the address provided and to Snooty Giggles Dog Rescue.
Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the Dog Adoption Contract. We have been known to get emails from people that thought they didn’t receive their contract….. and when asked to check their spam folder, the contract was there.
Snooty Giggles Dog Rescue 2019 | All Rights Reserved. Design & Developed by Themesglance